Have you ever invested in a multibillion industry in its infancy?
You have probably heard of Daily Fantasy Sports as they have recently exploded across the U.S.
But did you know that Daily Fantasy Sports is now going Global?
One company is being recognized for the world’s leading B2B Daily Fantasy Software platform
And this little known stock presents a tremendous ground floor opportunity to invest in the industry before it launches into International Expansion.
Since partnering with Sportech, Plc. – a nearly century old global provider of wagering technology and services – DraftDayFantasy Sports is turning fantasy into reality by capitalizing on the Daily Fantasy Sports elite International Opportunity. A recently announced partnership with an Australian gambling giant and international media player is the first of many deals in development….
And you can be on the forefront – invested in a global phenomenon before its meteoric rise.
DraftDay Fantasy Sports, Inc. (Nasdaq: DDAY) IS OUR TOP NASDAQ STOCK!
|DDAY At A Glance:||(As of 04/10/16)|
|Market Cap||$8.47 M|
|Average Volume (3m)||168k|
|Shares Out (mil)||33.89|
|Enterprise Value||$32.91 M|
|*Source: Yahoo Finance|
DRAFTDAY FANTASY SPORTS, INC. (NASDAQ: DDAY)
Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) is the fastest growing segment of the fantasy sports market. Players pay to enter contests which last just one day. At the end of the day, the games end and the winners are awarded prizes.
The DFS model is very similar to that of online poker, whereby the two primary variables are player liquidity and player entry fees. The operator, or in this case DFS provider, merely takes a rake, which is typically 8-10% (versus online poker that typically ranges between 2-3%).
In the late 19th century, Ralph Waldo Emerson coined the phrase, “Build a better mousetrap, and the world will beat a path to your door.”
The statement implies that if a company develops a product which is superior to one in widely use, it can take over that segment or industry efficiently and effectively.
ENTER: DRAFTDAY FANTASY SPORTS
Not only does DDAY’s award winning B2B software have Viggle’s proven marketing products to grow the business, it also has the backing of Sportech’s experience in the regulated gaming market. This provides solutions which will stand up to the highest level of scrutiny.
Through Sportech Ventures it can also develop links between the land-based and DFS markets, helping to bring it to an even wider audience. It is early days for DraftDay but it seems only a matter of time before its customer base begins to grow across the US casino industry. And only DDAY has access to these invaluable resources.
DraftDay is now headed to the land Down Under
The daily fantasy sports operator and B2B provider has announced the launch of a new gaming platform in Australia, called Draftstars. The DFS site is a joint venture between CrownBet and Fox Sports Australia.
CrownBet is majority owned by Crown Resorts ($6.7 Billion USD Market Cap) – and owns/operates several resorts and casinos all around the world. It is controlled by Billionaire James Packer, son of the late media mogul Kerry Packer.
Draftstars is the “Official Daily Fantasy Sports Partner” of the AFL
AFL – The Australian National Pastimecontributed an estimated $5.72 billion to the Australian Economy last year. This was $467 million more than the $5.26 billion financial contribution calculated in 2014, representing an increase of 8.9% (and an average annual increase of 6.7% since 2007)
This Exclusive partnership between DraftDay Gaming Group, Inc. and Draftstars in Australia is the “first of many International Opportunities that DraftDay has in development.”
Operating daily fantasy in Australia, like in many non-North American jurisdictions, requires a gaming license. Draftstars’ website indicates that it is “licensed and regulated by the Northern Territory Government of Australia.”
DraftDay/Draftstars becomes the first mover out of the top- and mid-tier operators in the U.S. DFS space to tackle Australia; neither DraftKings nor FanDuel has entered the market yet.
DraftDay is widely regarded as the third largest DFS site in the USA behind Billion dollar enterprises FanDuel and DraftKings – neither of which have been able to accomplish what DDAY has by breaking into the bourgeoning Australian market.
- DDAY has incredible horizontal support at the $0.25 level where it currently trades. This price point has served as a triple bottom and presents a low risk opportunity for entry.
- The stock currently trades in a channel between $0.25 – $0.50. These two levels have been consistent in 2016. On the next move higher, if DDAY closes above the $0.50 level on strong volume, a new leg could form. This would be a blue sky breakout as it approaches recent highs.
- Every time stochastics dipped below 20, DDAY has had a major move higher. Concurrently, the MACD is crossing over which indicates a potential move ahead.
- DDAY will prosper where DFS B2C platforms in the US will struggle, as DraftDay’s Award Winning Platform can be licensed and white-labeled to other businesses globally. They are backed by an International leader in the regulated gaming market, Sportech.
- DDAY is the focal point of a joint venture between CrownBet and Fox Sports – two of the biggest names in the world – on the defining DFS site in Australia and Official Partner of the AFL. This is the first of many International Opportunities in development, as DraftDay paves the way for Global Expansion.
- DDAY chart contains several key technical indicators pointing towards a move higher. The stock is trading at a keen level of support which has historically proven profitable for buyers at these levels. As more and more investors find out about this incredible opportunity, these cheap prices may not last long.
Start your research on DDAY ASAP.